Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Purry Model Me

Purrs to you,


Meow, am I'm exhausted from my video shoot yesterday!  It was my first time and meow, was I purry scared.  
First, I was put into the carrier.
I was calm & cool.  I can handle it, I thought.
Then, we had to travel by car.
I don't like travelling, so Aiman tried to calm me down. 

This was my purry quiet room which CC (my agent) had prepared specially for me.
Needed to clear my mind before the shoot.

This was me after reaching home,
purry meowy exhausted!
Now I know what Kat Moss feels like after a video shoot!

Mommy told me my video was for a big "Green event" coming up in September 2011 called "IGEM 2011".  Wonder what type of Gem it is?  I think I'll purry google it up later.  Now, I wanna visit Kat's page first...

No comments:

Post a Comment