Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

Purry Dreams

Purrs to you,

Come sit with me.  I'd like to share with you my purry dreams.  Btw, did you notice my new background with the aeroplane in the sky?  It has a lot to do with my purry dream.. to travel.. Ahh... how I wish I could travel..

Alas, I'm only a cute & adorable Indoor-Cat.  I just daren't go out the front door.  I try, really I do! But, it's just so scary.  What if a bad cat takes me away from my Mommy?!  What if a big dog ate me up? What if...? What if...? What if...? What if...?  Shudder... so many scary possibilities.


 So for now, I'll continue to dream at my favourite dream spot and live in the comfort & safety of my Mommy's lap...
Cute & Adorable Dreamer, Me

1 comment:

  1. We are not allowed outside the house because Mummy says we aren't streetwise (although we were from the streets) and would probably either end up being beaten up by the street cats OR flattened by a vehicle OR can't find out way home.
    We do sometimes venture out to the porch when Mummy is outside but we'll go charging back into the house when there's a loud sound. Yep. We are scare-dy cats, alright. :)

    Love, Cosmo and Ling

    ReplyDelete