Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Lessons Humans Could Learn From Us Cats


No matter the colour of our fur, 
we can drink from the same bowl.
models: Puteh & Ebony















When the young have no Mommies, 
we step in to nurse them.. even if 
our bodies aren't built for it.
(Seven is a male!)
model: Seven













Smile with sincerity!
Laugh whole-heartedly!
model: Ma-Cat

















Rest and Relax!
model: Ben

   
















Play! Have fun! Pounce!
model: Seven


















And personally, from me...
Exercise! To the Left...!
model: Me!


















3 comments:

  1. That is one scary picture of Ma-Cat. I won't wanna mess with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Ben who bite me during our first trip to Ipoh . And I had to get a jab . Apala this Ben . haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo dear, purry sowwy to hear that. Ben has grown up a lot since. He did tell me he regrets biting you and hopes you forgive him. Next time you visit, he will let you hold him, he promises. (but, he's so heavy! Shh.. Don't tell him I said that)
    Love, Ten

    ReplyDelete